CEO MORNING LEARNING SESSION, 7TH JULY 2015
Theme: ‘The Review of the Proposed Amendments to the Sectional Properties Act 1987 and Proposed Shared Communities Act 2014’
The Association held its first CEO Morning Learning Session on Tuesday, 7th July 2015 at the Nairobi Serena Hotel from 7.30am to 11.00am. The event was well attended with over 60 participants who represented the real estate development industry players.
The proposed regulations have been drafted by key industry stakeholders and intend to cut the time and the process required to register individual units so that buyers can have their new homes charged as collateral in the shortest time possible. The proposals will soon be presented to the Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development before being presented to Parliament for debate.
- Caroline Karugu, Principal Associate – Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates
- Aliya Padamshi, Senior Associate – Anjarwalla & Khanna Advocates
- Regina Anyika, Company Secretary and Head of Legal – Housing Finance
- Mick Murphy, Partner – Viva Africa Consulting
We would like to offer our special thanks to our event sponsors:
- Suraya Property Group Ltd
- Housing Finance Foundation