THE KPDA AFFORDABLE HOUSING CONFERENCE 2018 HELD ON 26TH JUNE 2018 AT THE RADISSON BLU HOTEL
On Tuesday 26th June 2018, KPDA held its Inaugural Affordable Housing Conference at the Radisson Blu Hotel. The theme of the Conference was ‘ Opportunities in Affordable Housing in Kenya’ and emulated the event’s main objective to state the major bottlenecks and proposed solutions to enable the private sector invest in affordable housing in Kenya.
The event was well attended with almost 250 participants made up of representatives from property developer firms, professional associations, academia, private consultancies, public sector and parastatals. The panelists and speakers ensured that they delivered in providing fact based information on the 4 majorly identified bottlenecks to private sector investment in this space; urban planning and infrastructure, design and cost of construction, innovative housing finance and incentives (fiscal and non fiscal).
During the Conference, KPDA unveiled its 2018 Affordable Housing Report.
To access the presentations made during the Conference, please download the document here KPDA Affordable Housing Conference Presentations
We would like to appreciate the sponsors of the event;
– Tatu City Ltd
– Kumkang Kind East Africa Ltd
- Please download the kind catalog here, Kumkang Kind catalog
- Please download the aluminum formwork catalog here, Kumkang Kind aluminum formwork catalog
- Please download the civil engineering formwork catalog here, Kumkang Kind civil engineering formwork catalog
- Please download the company profile here, Kumkang Kind Co., Ltd
– Mabati Rolling Mills Ltd and
– Bamburi Cement Ltd
For more information, kindly contact the KPDA secretariat.
*Photography by Jackee Kalee Photography
Tel: 0780 232 351