THE KPDA – SCAK CEO BREAKFAST FORUM, 28TH FEBRUARY 2019
The Kenya Property Developers Association together with the Shopping Centres Association of Kenya organized a CEO Breakfast Forum on Thursday, 28th February 2019 from 7.30am to 10.00am at the Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel in Nairobi.
The forum whose theme was ‘Emerging Financing Options for Commercial Developments’ focused on achieving the following objectives;
- Learning more about the 30% interest in real estate investment in the portfolios of pension funds;
- Learning about how retailers can access funding for expansion projects from pension funds;
- Understanding the due diligence requirements to become eligible for international funding, as well as understand how retailers can access funding for expansion projects;
- Learning more about international sales strategies for retailers; and
- Understanding joint ventures and how parties should protect their split profits.
The audience comprised approximately 100 delegates who were representatives from private developer firms, retailer developers, real estate agent/manager firms, professional firms, industry suppliers and financiers. KPDA would like to thank Zoravar Singh of iJenga Ventures Ltd (who is also a member of the KPDA Affordable Housing Taskforce) to for moderating the event and acting as the forum MC.
*Photography by OCD Film Company
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0725 606 543
For more information, kindly contact the KPDA Secretariat on 0737 530 290 / 0725 286 689