Membership Admission Requirements
The annual subscription and the registration fees payable (VAT Inclusive) by each category of member shall be as follows:
– For the different categories ,benefits and charges, please find attached HERE the e-brochure for your reference.
– Membership Admission requirements use the below table;
||REGISTRATION FEES (VAT Inclusive)
|ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION (VAT Inclusive)
||TOTAL (VAT Inclusive)
||Kshs. 29, 000
||Kshs. 116, 000
||Kshs. 145, 000
||Kshs. 13, 920
||Kshs. 32, 480
||Kshs. 46, 400
|Associate Gold Member
||Kshs. 29, 000
||Kshs. 52, 200
||Kshs. 81, 200
|Associate Silver Member
||Kshs. 20, 300
||Kshs. 37, 700
||Kshs. 58, 000
|Associate Bronze Member
||Kshs. 5, 800
||Kshs. 11, 600
||Kshs. 17, 400
In order to join KPDA, the following should be submitted to the KPDA Secretariat:
- Fill the KPDA Membership Application Form and sign the KPDA Code of Conduct;
- Attach a copy of your company’s Certificate of Registration or Incorporation;
- Attach a copy of your company’s KRA PIN Certificate and;
- Make the relevant payment
- NO CASH PAYMENTS ALLOWED.
- Cheques are payable to Kenya Property Developers Association or KPDA.
- You may also pay using MPESA through the KPDA Pay Bill Number 172569. (Account Number – First word of your company name e.g. ‘Kenya’ for Kenya Property Developers Association)
- Bank deposits/transfers may be made to:
Account: Kenya Property Developers Association or KPDA
NCBA Bank Kenya – Junction Branch
Branch Code: 07000
Account number: 1500340153
Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Submission of membership registration documents may be made either physically or electronically.
Kindly contact the Membership Relations Officer, Cynthia Wakio through the telephone number 0737 530 290 or 0725 286 689 or by email email@example.com.
Kenya Property Developers Association
Fatima Flats, Suite 4 B
Marcus Garvey Road off Argwings Kodhek Road, Kilimani Area
P. O. Box 76154 – 00508
Telephone: +254 737 530 290/0725 286 689
Welcome to the KPDA Family!