- Construction professionals in the early stages of their professional development needing a broad introduction to the contractual approaches of the construction industry
- Those seeking an understanding of how to operate construction contracts
- Graduates interested in Professional Development training
- Those seeking knowledge and understanding of construction contracts, how they are formed and how to work with them
- Those seeking to understand various types of contracts
The construction and real estate industries growth has increasingly been marred with legal risks, contingent to construction contracts. In particular, many small and large established real estate companies show a lack of understanding of basic contract law.
This forum will endeavor to provide a step-by-step coverage of mandatory and optional provisions, warranties and arbitration procedures in construction contracts. Special emphasis will be given to troubleshooting contracts for detrimental provisions.
KPDA is happy to invite members and partners to attend this Learning and Development Symposium on Tuesday, 7th March 2017 whose theme will be ‘Understanding Construction Contracts’ from 7.00am to 9.30am to be held at the ICEA Lion Centre – West Wing in Westlands, Nairobi.
Please note that attendance is limited and will be allocated on a first come – first serve basis.