KPDA CEO BREAKFAST FORUM, TUESDAY 23RD MAY 2017 AT ROYAL ORCHID HOTEL, WESTLANDS, NAIROBI
Theme: “The Effects of the elections on the Kenyan Real Estate Industry”.
The forum was attended by ninety nine (99) participants; individuals in positions of senior management who are key sector players, including private and public developers, real estate managers, manufacturers as well as representatives from the government.
The program included the following speakers and panelists:
- Tatu City Ltd – Chris Ochieng (Senior Development Manager)
- Control Risks East Africa (Daniel Heal, Senior Partner and Managing Director)
- Dorian Associates – Catherine Musakali (Founder)
- Spearhead Africa Ltd – Ngatia Kirungie (Director)
- ICEA Lion Group – Einstein Kihanda (CEO – ICEA Asset Management)
- Kenya Bankers Association – David Muriithi (Research Officer)
To download the report, please click here
*Photography by Tony Mbabu Photography email@example.com
Tel: 0723 549 421