THE KPDA CEO BREAKFAST FORUM, TUESDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2018 AT THE VILLA ROSA KEMPINSKI HOTEL, WESTLANDS, NAIROBI
Theme: ‘Managing and Planning Infrastructure Costs’
The forum was attended by just under ninety (90) participants; individuals in positions of senior management who are key sector players, including private and public developers, real estate managers, manufacturers as well as advisory service providers.
The program included the following speakers and panelists:
- Inutu Zaloumis, Managing Director – Two Rivers Development Ltd
- Arthur Adeya, Managing Director – Athena Properties Ltd
- Abdulrashid Mohamed, Ag. Director Policy, Strategy and Compliance – Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA)
- Gregory Murunga Chekata, Associate Director – MaceYMR
- Andrew Kilonzi, Director and Project Architect – Boogertman+Partners
Spanning on 102 acres, Two Rivers represents 41% of the CBD; with 56% of its land dedicated to infrastructure, green areas, and riparian reserve.
For your further digestion, please find attached the presentations made on the day HERE
To download the program and speaker/panelist profiles, please click HERE
*Photography by Studio 28 Kenya Photography firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit www.studio28kenya.co.ke
Tel: 0718 494 904